Lindentalweg, 44388 Dortmund
High-quality and functionally furnished apartment (Non smoking apartment). Here are just a few features:
- living areas with tiled floors and carpets
- low-voltage lighting
- bedroom 1 with 1 double bed (1x180x200) and 1 single bed (1x100x200) and wardrobe
- additional bedrooms 2 and 3 with 1 single bed (100x200) and wardrobe
- on request baby cot
- large flat screen TV in the living room with satellite reception and Sky League
- desk, broadband internet, LAN / WLAN
- guest toilet, exclusive shower / bath with double sinks and bidet in each case up to the ceiling tiles, hair dryer
- modern kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, blender
- in the basement laundry room with washer and dryer, ironing board, iron
- separate entrance, parking space, bicycle parking facilities
The occupancy rates include all utilities such as electricity, water, heating, bed linen, towels, washing machine and dryer use, etc.
Additional people can sleep in two additional bedrooms, each with a single bed. For children, children beds with beds, linens and towels are provided.
We provide free of charge (availability and capacity provided):
satellite TV, Sky League, high-speed internet, parking space, washing machines and dryers use
You will always get a demand-based offer.
Amenities and services
- Private Parking
- Late Arrival Possible
- Child Bed
- Washing Machine
- Final Cleaning
- Down Payment Requested
- Number Of Rooms
- Size In Square Meters
- Coffee Machine
- Dish Washer
- Water Boiler
- Own Key
- Tax deductible statement
- Own Toilet
Bookable as needed
- Breakfast €9.41 per person and night
Sights and transport nearby
Centrally located between the cities of Dortmund, Bochum, Witten and Castrop-Rauxel with good infrastructure in Dortmund Lütgendortmund.
Bus, commuter train line S4 do-Somborn. Shops, doctors, government agencies in the immediate vicinity.
Best shopping in the "industrial park" and "Ruhr Park ".
Technology Park, University, Signal-Iduna-Westfalen Stadium Dortmund and S-Bahn train directly.
Volksgarden and the swimming pool Lütgendortmund invites to sporting activities.
In just 15 minutes by car from the city center of Dortmund, Bochum, Castrop-Rauxel and Witten. Highway exit to the A40 is less than 5 minutes. Further connection options on the A45, A43 and A2 and therefore to more cities in the Ruhr. Bus, commuter train line S4 do-Somborn foot in a few minutes.