Qualität zum fairen Preis, incl. PKW-Tiefgarage
Kamelienweg, 01279 Dresden
You want to enjoy Dresden and surroundings? We have the right accommodation for you.
Modern furnished apartment in a quiet, central location in Dresden-Laubegast.
Experience the art and cultural city of Dresden, and the uniqueness of the Saxon Switzerland.
Well worth a visit all year round.
----- Non smoking ---
- Vacation Condo 33 sqm (DG), new and modern, for 2 - max. 4 people
- Suitable for persons with disabilities, as the apartment is accessible by elevator
- Separate living and sleeping areas
- Bedroom: double bed (180x200), bed linen, laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe
- Living area: couch (extra bed as possible, 140x200, 3rd and / or 4th person surcharge), cable TV, a hi-fi system, laminate flooring
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, oven, 4 - and more zone ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, sink, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, crockery, small dining table, tiles.
- Shower / WC: bath towels, tiles
- Private car parking space in the underground car park (accessible by elevator)
- Secure bicycle parking space in
- Cleaning, linen, bath towels
- Centralized use of washing machines and tumble dryer (Miele) possible (extra cost on landlords)
- Supply options (goods of daily needs), as well as restaurants are in the immediate vicinity
- Easy access to the public. Transport (bus 100m, 400m tram)
or you are looking for a room for a short stay?
Room for "backpack" - travelers on here Gloveler
Amenities and services
- Private Parking
- Late Arrival Possible
- Final Cleaning
- Number Of Rooms
- Size In Square Meters
- Coffee Machine
- Water Boiler
- Own Key
- Tax deductible statement
- Own Toilet
Bookable as needed
- Internet Hotspot von Telekom
- Washing Machine 2 €/Waschm o.Trockner
- Breakfast auf Wunsch füllen wir Ihnen vor Anreise den Kühlschrank
Sights and transport nearby
Holiday Apartment in a quiet, central location in Dresden-Laubegast. Its proximity to the River Elbe (Elbe Cycle 800 m), the apartment is an ideal base for exploring the sights in and around Dresden, even by bicycle. Zwinger, Semperoper, Frauenkirche, Saxon Switzerland or Pillnitz are easily accessible by good access by public transport (bus, train).