'4er Müggelwaldzimmer'- Apartment mit Gartenplatz
An der Himmelswiese, 12559 Berlin
'Summer' in Berlin:
Apartment for 1 - 3 persons
‘4-bed Müggelwald Room’ - quiet, cosy, rustic-modern apartment in Köpenick with a garden space
Dates are still available...
• Müggelheim district of Berlin Köpenick
• with separate entrance on the plot of a single-family house with garden
• basement, very quiet, very large, bright room
• forest location
• between the big and the small Lake Müggelsee
• directly at the Europa-Radweg (European Cycle Route)
• only a few minutes to the beach of Lake Müggelsee
• good connection to public transport
• extremely quiet area - no party location!
Furnishing and equipment
• newly equipped
• one or two additional infant beds can be booked
• large double bed two times 90 x 200cm with Schlaraffia 7-zone cold-foam mattresses in mint condition + foot & headboard and slatted frames adjustable in hardness
• large sofa bed - two times 80 x 200cm with very good springing
• new 40" Blaupunkt LED TV
• very fast WLAN
• direct-dial telephone with its own telephone number (free of charge throughout Germany for "short calls!")
• as good as new, modern upholstered leather corner seating unit
• own bathroom with shower/WC
• full body mirror
• mini kitchen with: fridge, sink and stove, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster
• a small workstation with USB charging station
• children's stepstool in two sizes
• baby changing mat
• one or two highchairs for children
• The windows and the entrance door are equipped with mosquito protection grids.
• Use of the landlord’s washing machine is possible "in case of need".
• outdoor sitting space as "coffee place" in the garden
• for the little ones a sand play box with a roof on the playground next to the 'parents' coffee place', as well as a tricycle + a children's swing
• if you like it: outdoor shower!
• ample parking space for our guests just around the corner - with separate access to the property
• Barbecue in the garden is possible by arrangement.
• access for wheelchair users through the "descent" on the "slope" to the basement, but not "handicapped accessible" according to the legal regulations
• Each guest receives a salutatory special wellness drink.
• also with breakfast (plus 4,95 €/ day/ person)
• 'breakfast of your choice' for 11,50 €/ day/ p.
• For vegetarians we can offer special vegetarian & vegan meals... !
• You will find a small basic set of spices in the kitchen - our herb garden offers more.....
• bed linen set 4,85 € per person/week (one time), (you are welcome to bring your own bed linen),
• towel set 3,75 € per person/week (one time), (you are welcome to bring your own towels)
• beach towel / bath towel 3,85 €,
• washcloth, washing glove, etc. 2,00 €
• 1 or 2 toddler beds 3,80 € each
• a collapsible handcart for 2,00 €/ day
• We would be pleased to provide various hygiene articles such as soap sponge, tooth mug, pumice stone, toothpaste, razor, simple bath slippers, comb, cotton pads, cotton swabs (for craftsmen or fitters: hand washing paste) etc.
• For guests who have concerns about electrosmog, the TV and the receiver can be completely disconnected (all poles) at the assigned main switch.
• two pairs of walking or hiking sticks - in case you have forgotten to bring yours!
• Insulation seat cushion for hikes
• a blood pressure monitor and an ultrasonic cleaning device for glasses + jewellery
• 2 bicycles are available
• water toys and buoyancy aids for children
• 1 table tennis table
Quote of the waterworks:
"Berlin's drinking water reaches top values in terms of quality and taste").
If you still have concerns or want to feedsmall children, we can provide you with specially filtered drinking water.
For all those who notify us in time, we can offer for selection:
• Different types of comforters / duvets: Hypoallergenic bed, thick bed, thin bed, eiderdown, quilt, etc.
• Four or five different types and sizes of pillows / neck support pillows.
Everyone should be given the opportunity to choose what suits him best and be completely satisfied with it. We try to arrange everything the way we would like to find it ourselves as guests.
• Check-in: from 14.00 hrs
• Check-out: by 11.00 a.m.
• Other check-in and check-out times can be arranged on request.
• As security against possible damages we ask for a deposit of at least 100,- € on my separately held deposit account, which will be communicated to you when booking.
• The Berlin Citytax / bed tax of 5% is payable in cash at check-in.
• no 14-day right of withdrawal (commercial host), the stated cancellation regulations apply
• non-smoker's apartment - small outdoor smoking area in front of the apartment entrance only in case of very heavy rain, otherwise at the 'coffee place'
• extended night rest period: 8 pm - 8 am
• We are very considerate of our guests and of course expect the same from you.
• Please note that the arrival of fitters is only permitted after consultation with the landlord before booking!
Surroundings and excursions
• We would be pleased to support you with your ideas (excursions, sightseeing) and wishes, e.g. with Berlin tips.
• Public transport tickets can be ordered in advance on request (day ticket, WelcomeCard, City Tour Card).
• Travel guides for Berlin and many other cities in the area can be borrowed free of charge in German and English.
• Various sights and sports facilities (e.g. golf courses) as well as several restaurants (including German and Chinese cuisine), excursion restaurants, a dance hall and an ice-cream parlour are located in the immediate vicinity.
• 2 supermarkets, 3 bakeries, various medical practices nearby
• a hospital and doctors of several specialties in Köpenick
• We offer a shuttle service as well as city tours, night rides and trips over the Ku'damm to "Unter den Linden" etc. for from 29,00 € per hour. (Also for wheelchair users in our comfort vehicle).
• By public transport:
No matter if from TXL, SXF, ZOB, or Hauptbahnhof/main station, (or Ostbahnhof/east station):
o by S-Bahn to Ostkreuz, then
o take the S3 to Köpenick station
o from there take bus 169 in the direction of Müggelheim to the last stop 'Odernheimer Straße', then
o go in direction of travel left into 'Hinter der Düne'
o turn left into 'Hirseländerweg', then
o turn left until you reach 'An der Himmelswiese'
• By car:
Coming from any direction - in Köpenick:
o go on in the direction of Müggelheim
o drive around the village square/church and
o turn right into Odernheimer Straße, then
o drive along Odernheimer Straße almost to the end, then
o turn left into 'Raumbacher Straße', then
o turn right into 'Hirseländer Weg', then
o after two more streets turn left into 'An der Himmelswiese'
• On request we will be pleased to pick you up with our chauffeur service.
• Shuttle service from and to Schönefeld SXF (from 29.00 €) or Tegel TXL (from 58.00 €); or pick-up service from the station, also as transport for disabled persons, on request. https://gloveler.com/contact
• The district of Treptow-Köpenick is the largest Berlin district in terms of area. At the same time, it has the lowest population density. The district of Treptow in the north-east borders directly on the inner-city districts of Neukölln, Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain. But even here you will find large green areas like the Treptower Park, Plänterwald and the Königsheide. Köpenick is located in the south-east, where the metropolis merges with the Berlin hinterland. You can relax in various forests around Lake Müggelsee, Lake Seddinsee and the rivers Spree and Dahme and go swimming in summer.
• Among the sights worth visiting are Köpenick Palace and the adjacent old town. Here you will also find the town hall, the scene of Wilhelm Voigt's famous prank, better known as "Hauptmann von Köpenick" (The Captain of Köpenick).
Public transport connection
The S-Bahn lines S9 and S45 connect the district with Schoenefeld Airport to the south and the city centre. The city centre can be reached from the south-western part of Treptow-Köpenick by S-Bahn lines S8, S46, S47 and S85. The S3 connects the north-eastern parts of Köpenick with the city centre.
Individual cancellation conditions
1. 100 % will be charged if the booking is cancelled within 10 days before check-in.
2. 80 % will be charged if the booking is cancelled within 2 weeks before check-in.
3. 60 % will be charged if the booking is cancelled within 1 month before check-in.
Enquiry and booking also possible on the day of arrival!
I am always available for our guests
• either by phone in your room: phone number deleted ,
• or via mobile phone: phone number deleted ,
• as well as WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Viber, Skype or Threema.
Amenities and services
- Public Parking
- Late Arrival Possible
- Smoking Permitted
- Final Cleaning
- Down Payment Requested
- Tourist Tax
- Number Of Rooms
- Size In Square Meters
- Coffee Machine
- Water Boiler
- Own Key
- Tax deductible statement
- Own Toilet
Bookable as needed
- Towels €4.71 per person and booking
- Bedding €5.88 per person and booking
- Child Bed €4.71 per night
- Washing Machine €0.00 per night
- Breakfast €5.88 per person and night
Sights and transport nearby
Der Bezirk Treptow-Köpenick ist der flächenmäßig größte Bezirk Berlins. Gleichzeitig weist er die geringste Bevölkerungsdichte auf. Der Stadtteil Treptow im Nordosten grenzt direkt an die Innenstadtbezirke Neukölln, Kreuzberg und Friedrichshain an. Doch bereits hier findet man große Grünflächen wie den Treptower Park, Plänterwald und die Königsheide. Im Südosten liegt Köpenick, hier geht die Metropole in das Berliner Umland über. Man kann sich in zahlreichen Wäldern rund um den Müggelsee, Seddinsee, und die Flüsse Spree und Dahme erholen und im Sommer baden gehen.
Eine Sehenswürdigkeit ist das Schloss in Köpenick und die angrenzende Altstadt. Hier findet man auch das Rathaus, Schauplatz des berühmten Streichs von Wilhelm Voigt, besser bekannt als “Hauptmann von Köpenick”.
Die S-Bahn-Linien S9 und S45 verbindet den Bezirk mit dem südlich gelegenen Flughafen Schönefeld und der Innenstadt. Die Innenstadt ist vom südwestlichen Teil Treptow-Köpenicks durch die S-Bahn-Linien S8, S46, S47 und S85 zu erreichen. Die S3 verbindet die nordöstlichen Teile Köpenicks mit der Innenstadt.